- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/29/2009
- Last connection: 05/13/2009
- 11:49 AM PRELUDE SIEM Feature #303 (Closed): Cannot install sancp on Centos
- Thanks for the report.
This was actually a problem from [[SanCP]], that my attached patch fixes. I'll report it u...
- 11:08 AM Libprelude Bug #290 (Closed): Binding Python and Perl
If you want to compile Prelude from sources, you need the development headers for perl and python (somethin...
- 02:27 PM Prelude Manager Feature #286: Prelude-Manager and Remote Sensors
- Hello Ben,
there is a synchronization issue between your sensors and your manager. Please use NTP to synchronize t...
- 10:48 AM LibpreludeDB Bug #263: MySQL session timeout
- I forgot to mention that when I restart mysql, this works for only one request and after the problem reappear.
- 10:40 AM LibpreludeDB Bug #263 (Closed): MySQL session timeout
- When I log in prewikka, I have the following traceback:...
- 11:17 AM Libprelude Feature #255 (Closed): Profiles should work with chrooted environments
- When adding an analyzer profile, that will go straight to PRELUDE_CONFIG_DIR. There must be a way to for forcing it b...
- 03:54 PM Prelude Manager Bug #251 (Closed): segfault when using some IDMEF criteria
- The list of idmef items was parsed and if there was only one item that is not valid, it would be iterated producing t...
- 01:45 PM LibpreludeDB Bug #250 (Closed): gl_ functions in autoconf failure
- I am unable to compile libpreludedb. It seems the following functions in configure.ac are not working:...
- 03:09 PM PRELUDE SIEM Bug #249 (Closed): NameError: name 'PreludeDB' is not defined
- Pylude is not maintained anymore and is thus deprecated. All efforts are put into the web interface Prewikka.
- 10:03 PM Libprelude Feature #237 (Assigned): manpage
- Thanks for your contribution. After some changes (sensors renamed to agents, grammar etc..), prelude-adduser has been...
Also available in: Atom