Keep generated object ident accross idmef-tree.h changes.
When auto generating the IDMEF API, existing object should keep the same identity as before, in order to keep compatibility between different Prelude version, so that we don't break the communication at the protocol level.
#1 Updated by Yoann VANDOORSELAERE almost 19 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
#2 Updated by Yoann VANDOORSELAERE about 18 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to New
We are probably going to use manual message ID maintainance now. Marking as post 0.9 in the meantime.
#3 Updated by Yoann VANDOORSELAERE over 17 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
Won't fix for now, manual allocation seem better suited, especially now that IDMEF does not evolve much.
#4 Updated by Yoann VANDOORSELAERE about 14 years ago
- Project changed from PRELUDE SIEM to Libprelude
- Category deleted (