More flexible failover timeout configuration.
The following option should be added to report plugins failover as well as standard sensor failover:
- failover_initial_timeout -> Value of the initial timeout when failover start.
- failover_increase_method -> When an attempt to recover from failover fail, it will
increase the current failover timeout depending on it's value. Accepted value are
'+ y' and 'x y'. In the first case, y will be added to the current timeout value.
In the second case, the current timeout value will be multiplicated by y.
#1 Updated by Yoann VANDOORSELAERE almost 19 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
#2 Updated by Yoann VANDOORSELAERE about 15 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Resolution set to wontfix
The current failover behavior seem to fit most of our users. There is no need to come to the burden of creating generic failover option for all the sensors.
#3 Updated by Yoann VANDOORSELAERE about 14 years ago
- Project changed from PRELUDE SIEM to Libprelude
- Category deleted (